Nature's Grand Phase 2. Pre-Construction in Brantford
- Project Name: Nature's Grand Phase 2
- Builders: LIV
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 354 Hardy Road, Brantford, Ontario, Canada, N3T 5K6
- City: Brantford
- Main Intersection: Hardy Rd & Ferrero Blvd.
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Number Of Units: 85
- Nearby Parks: Brant Conservation Area
- Location: Brantford, Hardy Rd.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Nature’s Grand is a new townhouse and single family home development by LIV Communities currently in preconstruction at Brantford. Singles starting from the high $500,000's. A masterplanned community of new single family detached homes on 30', 36', 40' and 44' lots and townhomes including ravine lots with walkout basements. This exclusive neighbourhood is located just south of Hardy Rd., in Brantford, on a bluff overlooking the Grand River and surrounded by 100 acres of conservation lands and greenspace with access to the SC Johnson trail.
- Superior architecturally designed homes to include a mix of exterior material types and varieties as per LIV Communities’ model plans. All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled to produce a complementary streetscape. Materials may consist of a combination of brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, precast concrete surrounds and/or stucco mouldings, as per elevation. Colours to be selected from Vendor’s predetermined packages that have been created using professionally approved Architectural guidelines and colours.
- Low maintenance vinyl clad thermo-sealed fixed style casement windows throughout, with grilles as per plan (front elevation only). A minimum of one operable window with screen per room, or door (as per plan). Basement windows to be vinyl sliders.
- Stone or brick to first floor with vinyl siding above at side and rear elevations, as per plan and elevation.
- Insulated metal front entry door with a vinyl frame, quality satin nickel finish grip set, and deadbolt lock for your family’s added security.
- Convenient DIRECT ACCESS FROM GARAGE TO HOME includes an insulated metal door complete with door closure with deadbolt where shown on plans, and only where grade permits.
- Poured concrete floor in the basement with a floor drain by the furnace area, as per plan.
- Sump pump and drain to exterior to be located in the basement, as required.
- MAIN AND SECOND FLOORS WILL BE FRAMED WITH AN ENGINEERED WOOD FLOOR SYSTEM FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.
- Subfloor materials and installation meet or exceed OBC requirements. ALL JOINTS TO BE SANDED AND ALL SUBFLOORS TO BE NAILED, SCREWED, AND GLUED.
- SHUT-OFF VALVE UNDER EVERY SINK AND TOILET.
- All exterior windows and doors are foam insulated.
- 9’ CEILING HEIGHT ON MAIN FLOOR and 8’ ceiling height on 2nd floor, excluding bulkheads in kitchen and other areas as required (as per plan layout).
- Gourmet designer kitchens from choice of quality OAK OR MAPLE CABINETRY WITH ANGLED UPPER CORNER AND LOWER CORNER PIANO HINGE CABINETS from LIV Communities’ standard samples (as per plan).
- Flush breakfast bar on kitchen island or peninsula (as per plan).
- 36” EXTENDED UPPER KITCHEN CABINET HEIGHT.
- MICROWAVE SHELF AND 110v PLUG PROVIDED.
- Choice of laminate countertops from LIV Communities’ standard selections.
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever kitchen faucet and convenient pullout spray
- Purchaser’s choice of quality OAK OR MAPLE CABINETRY for all bathroom vanities, includes laminate countertop and dropin sink (as per plan) from LIV Communities’ standard samples.
- Cabinet with drop-in sink or white pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
- Pressure balance valve in all showers.
- Quality white fixtures in all bathrooms with white ceramic bathroom accessories and quality chrome faucets and shower heads.
- Master Ensuite to have separate framed shower with acrylic shower base, tiled walls and ceiling, with recessed light (as per plan). 40’ and 44’ product ensuite drop-in soaker tub to have matching floor tile on tub skirt, deck surround, and backsplash (as per plan). 30’ and 36’ product ensuite bath to have 5’ soaker tub with tile backsplash (as per plan).
- Ensuite shower opening is framed in marble with a chromeframed shower glass door and ceramic-tile – LIV Communities to coordinate marble colour.
HEATING/INSULATION & ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition, vented to exterior.
- Hot water tank, power vented or direct vent (lease or rental). Note: Purchaser will be required to continue a lease or rental agreement prior to closing.
- HRV (HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATOR) promotes healthier interior air quality by exhausting stale indoor air and replacing it with fresh outdoor air.
- Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
- Ductwork is sized to accommodate future central air conditioner.